|Upload date||19 Jan 2022|
|File size||1.4 GB|
SGL delineation on 79 and Zachariae Glacier catchments for 2019/05/01-2019/10/01 using S2 data
Supraglacial Lake (SGL) vectors for select AOI's on the Greenland Ice Sheet produced using Sentinel-2
Version 1.1 includes.
*Nioghalvfjerdsbrae (79 Glacier)
The following files are included in this directory:
- greenland_sgl_s2_20190501_20191001_79_merged_v1_1: Compiled shapefile containing all supraglacial lake features for all time steps.
- greenland_sgl_s2_20190501_20191001_79_individual_v1_1(zipped): Zip folder containing supraglacial lake shapefiles for each time step .
- greenland_sgl_s2_20190501_20191001_79_statistics_v1_1: General statistics on the detected supraglacial lakes, including total lake count and area,
and lake count and area for each Sentinel-2 tile that lakes were detected from.
- README: This short product overview, citation and version information
- description: 1 line overview of dataset
- Quicklook: a sample snapshot of one time slice of the data.
The data is provided as shape file of vectorised lakes in Universal Transvers Mercator, EPSG:32626 WGS84/Zone 26N.
The data are produced by Penelope How and Alexandra Messerli (Asiaq Greenland Survey)
For data use please cite:
"ESA Greenland Ice Sheet CCI, Supraglacial Lakes from Sentinel-2"
For general background information see http://esa-icesheets-greenland-cci.org